My Blog List

Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Lovin' Summer had me Ablast

I can't believe summer has come and gone already.  I started mine off with a bang by heading to Gulf Shores, AL for the Hangout Music Festival.  It was my 2nd year to attend but it most definitely won't be my last.  It's pretty much the best place on earth.  Perfect weather. All my favorite bands playing RIGHT ON THE BEACH.  If you wanna nap?  You just lay down and take a nap.  Amazing food. The outfits. Oh the outfits!  Running into friends you knew were going to be there.  Running into friends you DIDN'T know were going to be there. I'm telling you -- it's just the best.

I left there and went to Sea Island, GA for the first time with 12 of my friends.  It was quite possibly the fanciest, most beautiful place I've ever been inside or outside of the U.S., and we had a great time. We also drank too much on our last day there and made up a dance routine to "Walk Like a Man" so we could perform it for the rest of our group that had gone to play golf that day.  I tried and tried to post the video, but I couldn't figure out how.  The best I could do was to post these snapshots, but you get the picture. Pretty ridiculous hilarious.  You're welcome!





I'm almost done with my tales from the beach, but what about when you take a chapstick or lipstick out of your beach bag and you get that one tiny grain of sand in your mouth-- but you don't realize it 
until you crunch down on it with your teeth... I love that!

Let's move on to Facebook.  You know what I really would like to do all the time sometimes when people post pictures of their children every single minute and they get about 100 comments of "Adorable!!"  or "Oh, he is precious!" or "Just beautiful!"  I'd like to write, "Meh.  He's all right." And just see what happens.  Bahahahhaa.  I laugh out loud just thinking about it, but can't bring myself to actually ever do it. 

I watch a lot of Datelines.  And I mean A LOT of Datelines, and I will just never understand how these people plotting murders over the phone from prison just DON'T KNOW they are being recorded.  I mean-- whaaaaat?!  

You know what else I don't understand: Corned beef.  What is that exactly?  Beef... that has been corned?  You can see how I'd be confused. 

I'm excited about all fall has to offer and am staying super busy with life, work, tinder etc.. There's even talk of my band getting back together!  

Until next time bloggies and bloggarinas (your guess is as good as mine!)   

Yours ever, 

Myra





1 comment:

  1. My, I give you permission to tell my kids are "meh, alright." Anytime you want. :)

    ReplyDelete