My Blog List

Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

A Myriad of All Things Random. #Winning!

Hi all!  I had such a great weekend enjoying the FABULOUS weather with some of my dearest friends.  What fun!  Spring is in the air.  I can just FEEL it!!  
 
I also really loved watching the SEC Tournament over the past few days. Basketball is definitely my favorite sport to watch.  In the first place, Mississippi State is always pretty good at this particular game and you all know how much I love WINNING.  It's not everything,----sure... but it's pretty damn important---- who are we kidding?  Secondly-- I actually understand the rules of the game and can always tell who has the ball, as opposed to the game of football.  I never know who's got it or what's happening unless someone is scoring a touchdown.  Seriously.  What else do you need to know, really...?  The score at the end of the game.  That's it.   Mississippi State put forth a great effort on Friday night, but alas-- fell to Vanderbilt.  I was happy for Kentucky to win the whole thing though.  Mostly because I've met three Kentucky fans in recent weeks.  All cute, fun, male and single... what's not to root for in that scenario?!  Also-- I really like that color blue.

And speaking of "winning,"-- can we please take a moment to discuss the big giant ball of CRAZY that is walking around and running his mouth and calling himself Charlie Sheen?!  Truly unbelievable.  I could talk about this all day.  It's almost better than the time that Britney Spears shaved her head...  I said almost.  I'm intrigued and perplexed and don't believe for one second that this man is sober.  I don't have much experience with substance abuse but in the words of one of my friends that does:  "Any self-respecting addict can pass a drug test!"  
 
Ha!  What I really can't understand is HOW he keeps finding these women to marry him -----and procreate!!  It's insane, ---albeit superbly entertaining.   I just hope we aren't all sitting around watching this man's last days because that would be a sad way to leave this earth on so many levels.  Not to mention EMBARRASSING.  I'm rooting for a Charlie Sheen comeback!  And I've been praying for him.  Sometimes I refer to him in my prayers as "Carlos Esteban."  I don't know why.  I just figure God knows who I'm talking about either way.  

Moving on...   I floss twice, sometimes three times a day and get such a feeling of accomplishment when I get to the end of a package of dental floss!  
 
I get the complete and total opposite feeling when I find myself at the end of a bottle of Advil. Just sayin.

This brings me to the topic of leftovers.  I don't have a segue (pronounced "segway"... really?  who knew?,) but I do feel like it's worth mentioning that whenever I have leftovers, I mentally wrestle (rather intensely) about whether or not to cover them with Saran wrap or or aluminum foil.  Saran wrap?  Or foil?  Saran wrap or foil?  I never know what I want to use more.  I don't even really know why I buy both, really.  One of life's great quandaries...  Anybody else out there have this particular struggle?  I had a couple of girls over the other night and as I was covering the leftover chicken rollups I was just praying they couldn't see the absolute anguish on my face as I was deciding which way to go.  I just knew that they were going to!  The three bottles of wine consumed probably distracted them a little. 

Also-- I bought some new face wash recently by Neutrogena and I love it because it makes my whole face feel like an Altoid.  You must try it if you haven't already!  It's the deep clean cream cleanser.  Amazing! 
 
 Don't forget that Brad Womack chooses his lady tonight and my girl, Emily is still in the running!  I should really start laying some money down on these shows as I have predicted correctly from the beginning the last three shows.  Even Hollywood Bob was wrong this time.  I can not wait to watch it I tell you! 

That's all I have for you today, folks.  I hope you all have the happiest of Mondays! 
 
Yours ever,
-Myra


4 comments:

  1. Hollywood Bob...Reality Steve...I bet he struggles with foil vs saran too! Can't wait to chat tomorrow after the finale tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I just had to pop in and say HI! Your blog absolutely cracks me up and puts me in an instant good mood. Love it!

    ~Lindley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollywood Bob changed his info...again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ironic how losing your mind is considered #winning - Ha!

    Yay for Emily! She looked so much cuter and natural on After the Final Rose. Good for them for not rushing into the marriage!

    Finally, I used foil pretty much for cooking processes - oven, grilling, steam pockets, etc and some freezer storage. Saran wrap for refrigerator storage especially if it's a glass or ceramic contain, because it clings to it better and creates a seal.

    Love you and your crazy conundrums!

    ReplyDelete