My Blog List

Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Airport Observations

-Dudes:  Don't ever wear sweatpants.  Ever.

-Babies dressed up on Halloween as wizards are cute.  I'm also pretty sure they have magical powers.

-I'm in Miami, Bitch.  (Apparently a popular t-shirt among those living and/or visiting Miami)

-There is at least one baby girl in the world that snores as loud or loudER than any man I've ever heard or seen, and I sat by her and her mother on the flight from CIA to BNA on Tuesday night.

-Ladies-- Just say no to pajama pants in public.  Noooooo ma'am!

-Excuse me-- Mister?  Do you really need to walk through the airport with that pillow STILL around your neck? 

No.  No you do not.  



-

2 comments:

  1. Did you see slippers? I saw a woman in slippers at the airport two weeks ago. Sure, it is faster to get through security that way, but is it necessary?

    You do know that an airport these days is not much different than a bus station used to be...and yes, I've ridden a bus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom gave me a pillow like that roughly 10 years ago and it has moved with me approximately 6 times. I have never used it.

    ReplyDelete